Kineiology tape is mainly developed for the treatment of joint and muscle pain. It is widely used in sports health and protection. The majority of users are athletes. The medical community has also begun to use it to treat arthropathy.
1. It is of suitable thickness, waterproof, breathable, and hypoallergenic;
2. It has a certain degree of elasticity, which can be stretched to 20%-40% of the longitudinal length; it supports and stabilizes muscles and joints while not hindering the normal activities of the body;
3. It has the functions of relieving pain, improving circulation, reducing edema, promoting healing, supporting and relaxing soft tissues, correcting posture, and improving incorrect movements.
1. Mild injuries to muscles or joints
If you have sports injuries such as iliotibial band pain, plantar fasciitis, hamstring muscle tension, but you only have a mild injury, and you want to perform conservative training with moderate to low intensity, you can use kineiology tape on the corresponding parts to relieve pain and reduce the risk of secondary injury.
2. Before and after heavy exercise
After high-intensity or long-lasting exercise, our muscles will be very tired and tense, usually manifested as muscle stiffness, swelling, soreness and other symptoms. Choosing to use kineiology tapes before exercise can reduce muscle fatigue, and use after exercise can reduce pain and promote recovery.
3. In a trail running competition
Different from road races, cross-country races need to deal with complex and changeable road conditions, so that our ankles are in a state of high load, and if we are not careful, our feet may be damaged. At this time, the use of kineiology tapes plays a preventive role, helps stabilize the ankle joint, and enhances the mobility and resistance of the joint.