The hydrocolloid dressing is made by mixing elastic polymer hydrogel with synthetic rubber and viscous material. It is a new type of wound dressing developed under the guidance of the principle of wet healing. It can be applied to all kinds of low to moderate exudative wounds, venous ulcers of the lower limbs, stage I-II bedsores, small-area superficial burns, postoperative wounds, wounds in the donor area, various types of superficial trauma and plastic and cosmetic wounds, granulation stage and epithelialization stage of chronic wounds.
1. It has the ability to absorb wound exudate. After absorbing the exudate, the hydrophilic particles in the dressing can form a gel-like semi-solid substance that adheres to the base of the wound to provide and maintain a moist environment conducive to wound healing.
2. It is sticky and can form a closed wound. A closed healing environment can promote the proliferation of microvessels and the formation of granulation tissue, thereby speeding up wound healing.
3. It can play a debridement function. On the one hand, hydrocolloids contain endogenous enzymes, which can promote the dissolution of fibrin; on the other hand, the closed environment provided by hydrocolloid bandages for scars is conducive to the removal of necrotic tissue by macrophages.
1. Wash the skin of the patient's pressured area with warm water; then scrub the skin of the pressured area with saline. If there is a wound, rinse the wound with normal saline and gently dry the skin around the wound; tear off the protective paper, cover the wound with the dressing and sticky side, and then tear off the non-contact protective film.
2. Change the dressing according to the amount of wound exudation and the quality of the dressing itself; generally change once 1-3 days; when the ulcer paste, transparent paste, and the special dressing at the bottom of the transparent paste are saturated, and the appearance of the dressing becomes milky white and transparent, replace the dressing at this time; when the foam thickness of the decompression paste is reduced by half of its own, it should be replaced; if there is leakage , Please change the dressing in time.
3. Use the pressure relief patch. According to the size of the wound, remove the foam circle with the orange mark to make the non-foaming area slightly larger than the wound by 1.5-2cm. Tear off the protective paper of the dressing, gently press the dressing from one side to the other to cover the wound, then tear off the protective paper on the microporous adhesive, and gently cover the wound.