Pain - the elastic tape bandage reduces pain by taking pressure off the pain receptors
Lymphatic - the elastic adhesive bandage tape eliminates lymphatic fluid (swelling) under the skin
Joint - the elastic plaster tape adjusts mis-alignment to aid skin and muscle function
Muscle - the eab bandage supports and strengthens the muscle
Latex-free acrylic adhesive used on our elastic adhesive medical tape allows it to adhere safely and comfortably to the skin. As it is heat-activated, the tape attaches itself firmly to the skin even during vigorous activities.
The cotton fabric allows moisture to evaporate through the material.
The tape thickness is manufactured to approximate the thickness of the skin’s epidermis.
This allows athletes to move and feel in a natural manner.
Water resistant: acrylic adhesive stays firmly attached to the skin even in wet conditions.
Self-adhesive elastic bandage is suitable for sports, training, outdoor sports, surgery, orthopedic wound dressing, limb fixation, limb sprain, soft tissue injury, joint swelling and pain dressing.
Use of self-adhesive elastic bandage:
1. Hold the bandage and observe the part to be wrapped;
2. If the ankle is bandaged, wrap it from the sole of the foot;
3. Fix the bandage with one hand and wrap the bandage with the other hand from inside to outside;
4. When the ankle is bandaged, the bandage should be wound into a spiral shape to ensure that the ankle has been completely covered;
5. If necessary, you can repeat the bandage and pay attention to the strength of the bandage. When wrapping the ankle, the bandage should stop below the knee without passing through the knee.
Anything you need, any questions or concerns you have, you can ask us here. FULUO team members will get back to you within 24 hours.