The medical tape is made of non-woven fabric and coated with medical glue on the surface, which is used for general surgical operations. The materials used in this product have been widely used clinically, the safety of the materials has been proven, and there is no skin irritation and sensitization. The tape used in medical is a non-woven breathable tape with good viscosity, easy tearing and hypoallergenicity. It is suitable for surgical trauma and can also be used in fixed needles for intravenous injection. The medical tape is soft and comfortable, and has a strong affinity with the skin. It has strong tension resistance, firm fixation, and is not easy to shift, which effectively reduces the occurrence of allergies. Fuluo Medical provides different kinds of medical tape, contact us for more medical tape China info!
(1) Medical tape is suitable for fixing needles and infusion catheters, wound dressings and other medical supplies during clinical infusion in medical institutions. What's more, medical tape for wrinkles are becoming more and more popular these days.
(2) Medical tape is usually applied to dry, clean, chemical-free or oil-free skin. Put the tape flat on the sticking place to make it fit with the skin, and then press the tape with your fingers from the center of the tape to both sides to ensure that there is no tension between the tape and the skin.
(3) The tape attached to the skin should be at least 2 to 3 cm.
About the use and precautions of medical tape:
(1) Non-sterile medical tapes should be used after sterilization if they are required to be sterile before use.
(2) Sterilization methods can be ethylene oxide sterilization or cobalt 60 sterilization. Medical tape is suitable for protective use during trips and sports, and should not be attached to wounds.
(3) Medical tapes such as paper medical tape, flexible fabric medical tape and microporous medical tape are mostly disposable products and cannot be reused; the inner packaging of the product cannot be used if it is damaged, damp or mildewed.
(4) After medical tape is used, it should be handled according to the requirements of relevant departments.
(5) This product should be moisture-proof, fire-proof and pollution-proof during transportation, and should not be in contact with toxic and harmful substances.
(6) China silicone tape should be stored in a dry and clean room, and keep the room ventilated and breathable.
(1) Bandaging wounds: Matching gauze, cotton balls, medical dressings, etc. are used for bonding after wound dressing.
(2) Home life: It can be used as an ordinary tape, and it must be used everywhere in life, and it is always available at home. Instructions for use of the product: When using, first clean and dry the adhesive area, tear off the tape according to the required length and quantity, and use it for fixing various infusion needles and dressings.
All in all, different kinds of medical tapes especially athletic tape waterproof bring great convenience to daily medical treatment and is easy to use. Because of the promotion of medical tape, the medical environment has been greatly improved, and it has been generally recognized by the majority of people.